Friday, May 27, 2011

Stealth 4.700m vs king 0.970m.

Henrys turn to nail a 90 plus.

Yellowtail kingfish 0.970m
Downrigged live bait

Welcome to the club mate.

So let me get this right.You caught the thing on a Stealth using a live downrigged bait...cool.

Things then start to go down hill.....
1.I hear you were wearing that crazy eskimo hat.
2.I get hit on the head by a rogue Bennet paddle (looked like it had been used upside down for the past year) whilst swimming Mona Vale Basin.Since been informed that you lost a paddle fitting this description whilst landing the above brute.
3.My spies then tell me that some bloke wearing a strange hat was seen trying to paddle a mule back to shore with a Mona Vale Hilton bait tube as a paddle..... still full of live yellowtail I might add.
4.Then to top it off I hear my old 495 was seen rendering assistance with a mule in tow.

What a story.......Henry have I missed anything?????

Well done mate.....Both you and Dave sure have put the hours and effort in this season.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats well done, I've seen a pic of a kingfish also wearing that hat some where.
    I have to beat wiggy on the list:)
    Cheers
    Davebeat

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the start of the season we decided only to post fish over 90cm,we knew where they were used big baits stuck to one method of fishing,one rod,one target and boom what do you have a 90% success rate between the skipatrol boys of fish over 90 bravo lads it worked,what about all the fish under 90 hahaha,well done Henry you put in the yards you got the reward,whos next!
    Melloncutter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Henry. A lesser man would have held on to his paddle and exhalted in his fish. But you went the whole hog

    ReplyDelete